While our focus at Dog Matters is behavior modification, our passion to serve dogs and their owners doesn’t end there. We are also happy to provide basic and advanced dog training, pet selection services, expert witness services, and more!
It does not matter if you are looking for the basics, a refresher, or a specific trained cue; we can create a personalized program for you.
- Basics: sit, come, stay, target, loose leash walking
- Advanced: Settle, leave it, drop it (and all the above with increased distance and distractions)
- Specialized: Nail trimming, grooming, staying still for medical procedures (vaccinations, eye drops, etc.), or anything you need.
- Training package $550
- 1h initial assessment
- Personalized written training plan
- 3 x 1h training sessions
- Puppy training package $650
- 1h initial evaluation
- Training plan
- 5 x 1h training sessions
- Day training (no owner present) $800/month
- 2 x 1h sessions per week
- Updates and handouts
- Client should be available 2 x month for transfer skills
Choosing the right puppy or adult dog is crucial in building a successful, forever relationship. To help you find the best dog for you, we start with understanding your lifestyle and living arrangements, followed by your expectations and goals. Then the exciting part… We find a dog that is a perfect match for you and begin the training process!
- Contact us for more information