Does your dog pace, whine or bark when you leave her alone? Do you come home to destruction or continuous accidents?
Maybe your dog suffers from separation anxiety, a stressful and dangerous condition that not only damages your house and reduces your ability to go out, but also puts your dog at risk of injury.
In order to transform your dog from being fearful of being alone to calmed and relaxed when you leave, a step-by-step behavior modification program is designed to meet your specific situation:
- Evaluation – We will conduct an in-depth assessment in your home
- Report & Protocol Delivery – You will receive a detailed assessment report and a behavior modification plan including step- by- step protocols
- Ongoing Support – Whether this is achieved through email or live (remote) sessions, we’ll work through your dog’s anxiety issues together (as chosen)
- Follow-Up Sessions – On an as needed basis
- Initial evaluation (1.5-2h): $300
- 4-week support program (initial evaluation + 1 month support): $675
- 8-week support program (initial evaluation + 2 months support): $1020